- Have a degree or be in the last year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Health Sciences (BSc Sciences or related)
- Master degree in Public Health
- Fluent level in English (business level)
- Knowledge of information systems and BI or statistical software: BONO, MSIQ, R, SQL
- Experience in data analysis of the healthcare sector
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of data for the continuous improvement of hospital management indicators
- Data collection, drafting of key intervention protocols to evaluate and optimize the Hospital and its environment
- Know available sources of information and provide valuable arguments in structural or management changes
- Scientific articles that show the effect of continuous improvement of executed strategic projects
- Seek evidence and help discuss studies of actions to improve healthcare activity
- Scientific communications of the results of implementing new programs or organizational models
- Full-time position: 40h/week.
- Starting date: immediate.
- Gross annual salary: 28 000 euros
- Contract: temporary (linked to project)
- Incorporation to Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the biggest hospital of Barcelona and the largest of Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
- A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed.
- Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
- Personal training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more).
Contact: Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Hospital Health Services Analyst” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org