- Higher university degree in health sciences with complementary training in the field of: data science, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Data Management
- Fluency in Spanish, Catalan and English (business level)
- Knowledge of data/database management in the healthcare field
- Experience working in a hospital environment or to have managed clinical health data.
- Ability to communicate with healthcare staff and the rest of the team.
- Knowledge of research projects
- Project methodologies: PMP, Agile, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of data processing tools (Excel / Access / PowerBI, Pentaho, Tableau, R / STATA, Python, etc.)
- Valuable knowledge in BI
- Knowledge of functional analysis, sql, pl / sql, non-relational database
- Project identification: dialogue with researchers, detection of similar projects, etc.
- Liaise with technical committee, data architect and data analysts.
- Monitor the documentation required for approval by the responsible committees.
- Interpret medical requests and transfer them to the technical field.
- Define and extract the data in the form required by the CEIC (pseudonymized, anonymized, aggregated, etc.)
- Manage the risks of data interpretations.
- Identification and communication of unavailable variables.
- Compliance with the dates/deadlines defined in the planning.
- Provide the Data Architect with the data interpretation needs to build the operating base.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Full-time position (40h/week).
- Starting date: immediate.
- Contract: temporary (1 year, with the possibility of continuity depending on the project.) · Gross annual salary: remuneration will depend on experience and skills.
- Salary ranges are consistent with our Collective Agreement pay scale.
- A scientific environment of excellence, highly dynamic, where high-end biomedical projects are continuously developed.
- Continuous learning and a wide range of responsibilities within a stimulating work environment.
- Personal training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more).
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Clinical Data Specialist” to the following email address: email@example.com