We are happy to announce that the next European Causal Inference Meeting (EuroCIM 2020) will take place April 21-24, 2020, in Oslo, Norway.
Confirmed invited speakers:
– Odd Aalen (University of Oslo, Norway)
– Rhian Daniel (Cardiff University, UK)
– Stijn Vansteelandt (Ghent University, Belgium)
– Ingeborg Waernbaum (Umeå University, Sweden)
– Ian White (University of Cambridge, UK)
– Jessica Young (Harvard Medical School, US)
Pre conference courses:
– Rhian Daniel (Introduction to causal inference)
– Stijn Vansteelandt (Influence Functions for Causal Inference)
A conference webpage, deadlines for abstract submission and other details will be announced later. If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail.
On behalf of all the local organisers and the EuroCIM steering committee;
-- Descargar European Causal Inference Meeting (EuroCIM 2020) como PDF --