We are currently seeking a dynamic, professional and highly- motivated POST GRAD DATA SCIENTIST, with a mixed profile of computer scientist and mathematician, high programming skills in Python and knowledge in Natural Language Processing.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Remote – Full Time – Indefinite Duration Contract
You will play a vital role in helping define our engineering culture by fulfilling our company goals to provide the best possible service to our Customers.
- Define the relevant technical approach in order to solve large-scale practical problems relating to the use of machine learning, deep learning, NLP.
- Leverage the latest academic developments and contribute to the development and evaluation of these solutions (methodologies and algorithms).
- Work the diversity and scale of data that only an international and diversified tech company can offer.
- Develop best practices in artificial intelligence that promote the appropriation of current data science technologies, particularly on topics such as explicability and bias measurement.
- Evolve within a start-up mode within a dedicated, data-driven environment.
- Working in a team to deliver production level solutions. Fluent in git (version control).
- ETL and/or data wrangling techniques.
- Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems.
- Developing business problem related statistical/ML modeling with industry tools with primary focus on Python development.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format.
- Agile methodology for team work and analytics ‘product’ creation.
- You are familiar with backend development and web technologies:
- You have a strong understanding of network programming and operating system fundamentals: You’ve used command line tools to debug networking issues, know the difference between processes and threads, and understand the challenges of building software in the cloud.
- Big Data and Cloud Storage platforms have no secrets for you. You have experience in any Big Data platform, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, or Spark and Amazon’s AWS.
- You are also familiar with Natural Language Processing.
- You are used to and not afraid of continuous deployments.
- Meticulous attention to detail: You should be able to review code written by other engineers and find room for improvement. You should have experience writing thorough unit tests that exercise your code to catch problems before they affect our customers.
- Write good code: You should have examples of code that you have written that is easy to read, maintainable, and testable. In addition, you should be able to decompose complicated problems into elegant solutions that anyone on the engineering team can understand.
We offer you the possibility to actively contribute to the development of Quarizmi – a steep learning curve and an extremely appreciative working environment are included!
In addition, we offer you the possibility of working in the place that makes you happiest, inspires you daily, and helps you become the person you wish to be.
You will work daily with engineers and team members scattered around the world and across time zones with stunningly flexible working hours as we know you have a social life too – whether it’s spending time at the lake, going for a hike, or kids at home to be with. Furthermore, we offer you room for professional development, exposure to cutting-edge industry knowledge, and top-notch products.
In Quarizmi, you will enjoy a great remote culture and team: Even though we’re geographically separated, our team connects daily, and we provide in-person opportunities to enhance that bond further. We genuinely like each other!
Quality-driven culture is also in our DNA. Therefore, we strive to automate testing and heavily monitor our production system.
We offer a very competitive salary that will vary depending on your qualifications and experience.
As important as the above points are the following qualities
- Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of Quarizmis cultural values.
- Being aligned with our values is often the main deciding point in hiring decisions for us.
- We want a happy, positive-minded and kind person.
- We want someone who is customer focused.
- We want someone who has previous experience working with another startup (would be awesome, it’s cool if not).
- To put it in our own words, we want someone who is a Quarizmatic Person!!
More information: link