To anyone interested in completing a Ph-D in Spatial Statistics Navarre, Spain:
Please have a look at:
Under the Research lines / Research groups headline look at line 4- Artificial intelligence, where in 4.B you could choose the line: Spatial Statistical problems.
This is a great opportunity of getting a good funding and live in a great city: Pamplona!
The successful candidates will be offered the following:
- Full time contract (up to 36 months, co-funded by MSCA COFUND grant) in the university where the doctoral programme will be done.
- Gross salary (living allowance) of 32.400€ per annum. The salary will be paid by the employer (recruiting universities UPNA, UNAV) and will include (Spanish law) all corresponding benefits such as national social security & health insurance, pension deductions, employee tax and maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
- Relocation expenses (mobility allowance) up to 2.400 €. Each ESR will receive a single payment at the beginning of the fellowship to cover relocation costs according to the average distance between the hosting institution and the ESR’s location.
- Family allowance of 3.600 € per annum for ESRs with family and/or dependent. Researchers with children and/or elderly dependent requirements will be offered a flexible organisation of work by individually-tailored solutions, such as teleworking or flexible working hours. In addition, maternity and paternity leaves will be paid in accordance with the Spanish national law, and additionally, in case of maternity or paternity leaves during the fellowship, a corresponding extension of the duration of the fellowship will be granted to enable them finishing their research.
- Personal research budget up to 4.800 € per annum for each ESR to cover comestible, conference attendance, publication costs, workshops, etc.
- Travel allowance up to 2.400 € per annum for each ESR to cover travel and subsistence during secondments or short stays at partner facilities.
Social media with update info:
Submission of applications: 08 April-08 June