- Development of statistical and informatics methods for biomarker and clinical research using -omic and clinical data
- Design and validation of algorithms, from linear regression to machine learning methods
- Interpreting results, discussion with team members and reporting
- Responsible to provide with statistical experimental design, in all phases of product development, including clinical trials
- Conduct the design and development of the software that will provide an easy readout of our WomEC test
Provide general data management to the project, as well as data quality checks and regular verifications
- Providing statistical advice and basic training to the MiMARK team
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a closely related field
- Experience in biomarker research, including algorithm development
- Advanced level of English
- Passionate, proactive, and committed
We will value
- Postgraduate training in Statistics, or bioinformatics (PhD, Master)
- Experience in working with clinical and proteomic data
- Having worked in an ISO quality environment and/or biotech/pharma industry environment
- Knowledge in software development
We would like you to profit from working in a highly stimulating early-stage
spin off company and allow you to develop yourself professionally. Thus,
we would like to offer you a competitive compensation package:
- Full time job
- Great location in Barcelona
- Additional formation in biomarker research, informatics, etc.
- Flexible working hours, since we aim to balance reconciliation of work and personal life with work responsibilities
- Regular team events
- Entrepreneurial environment and great team!
The salary will be financed by the EIT-Health grant Wild Card 2020.
The selection process will consist of a merit-based procedure in alignment with the Open and Transparent recruitment system of the European Commission. In brief, we will first check the eligibility criteria based on the candidate’s CV and by considering the requirements described in this job offer. Those passing this check will be interviewed. The selected candidate will be officially invited to join MiMARK’s team.
If you are passionate in joining us, contact us by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application
More information: link