European Foundation for the Study of Chronic Liver Failure
Qualification and skills:
- Senior statistician with at least 10-year experience in managing a data center, a biometry department or a data analysis project team (people, resources and priorities).
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Stats and/or Stats in Health Sciences
- Stats software programming skills: SAS, R, SPSS, etc.
- Expertise on specific stats methods/techniques (survival analysis, bioinformatics etc.).
- Expertise on data harmonization and integrating methods (CDISC, ADAM, etc…)
- Strong methodological technical and analytical expertise, with wide experience in clinical study designs, data management and statistical activities, elaboration of study protocols and scientific publications.
- Experience in managing priorities, timelines and resources.
- Team-working skills.
- Leadership experience including managing teams and/or projects.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a high-performance biometrics team to support clinical research and translational medicine activities with a focus on quality and excellence
- Supervise biometrics activities including strategy, program support, personnel oversight, best practices, compliance, timely study deliverables and application of emerging science
- Apply innovative approaches to study design, data collection, analysis, data modelling and exploration, and presentation methodologies for all clinical studies
- Identify internal resource needs and outsourcing requirements and participate in the evaluation/selection of vendors
- Participate in writing, review and finalization of abstracts and manuscripts for publication
- Develop and retain key talent by managing and mentoring biostatisticians, data managers and other personnel as needed to grow a cohesive data center
- Anticipate and communicate the project level and the study level resource and quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines; propose and implement solutions; escalate issues to management as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with other quantitative disciplines including clinical pharmacology, translation medicine/biomarkers, and computational biology/bioinformatics to support clinical development
The following information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV of the applicant
- Cover letter justifying the motivation for the application, including personal contact details of the candidate.
Deadline of the call: Feb 20th, 2021
A recruitment committee will evaluate the received proposals and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview in Barcelona.
More information: link