With around 6,200 employees, the University Hospital is one of the largest employers in Düsseldorf and is constantly developing further. The Coordination Center for Clinical Trials (KKS) has an open position for a
The vacancy is initially limited to three years with the possibility to be extended.
The main activities for this position involve:
- Participation in statistical consulting and study planning
- Collaboration in scientific cooperation projects
- Preparation of scientific publications
- Participation in teaching (students of human and molecular medicine)
- Participation in the preparation of applications for third-party funding
- Diploma, Master or Doctorate in Statistics, Epidemiology or a related field.
- Very good knowledge and at least two years of experience in dealing with statistical software R.
- English language skills (written and spoken).
- Social competence in dealing with colleagues, students, and cooperation partners.
- An interesting and versatile workplace.
- The opportunity to participate in conferences, workshops and training sessions.
- Remuneration is in accordance with the provisions of TV-L in remuneration group 13.
Please send your written application by post to the following address:
University Hospital Düsseldorf
D 01.2.1 – Code number: 453E/19 , Moorenstr. 5, 40225 Düsseldorf
For any question, please contact directly:
Pablo E. Verde, Tel. 0211 8104129.