We inform you about the opportunity of Ph.D. positions in data science and biostatistics, currently opened at Politecnico di Milano, Italy. Specifically:
- 6 Ph.D. fellowships within the Ph.D. program in Data Analytics and Decision Sciences (DADS)
- 1 Ph.D. fellowship within the Ph.D. program in Mathematical Models and Methods in Engineering (M3I)
The fellowships are for a period of 3 years, starting from November 2019, and are related to the interdisciplinary research carried out by the Departments of Mathematics, the Department of Electronics, Informatics and Bioengineering, and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering.
Research topics of the fellowships are the following:
- (M3I) – MACHINE LEARNING FOR PERSONALIZED TREATMET PLANNING OF RADIOTHERAPY
- (DADS) – HEALTH ANALYTICS FOR REAL WORLD DATA AND PRECISION MEDICINE
- (DADS) – MACHINE LEARNING FOR DATA SCIENCE IN HEALTH ANALYTICS
- (DADS) – DATA ANALYTICS FOR IMPACT EVALUATIONS IN HEALTHCARE
- (DADS) – OBJECT ORIENTED DATA ANALYSIS FOR PRECISION MEDICINE
- (DADS) – HEALTHCARE RESEARCH AND BIOSTATISTICS BASED ON REAL WORLD DATA
- (DADS) – SUPPORTING PRECISION MEDICINE THROUGH DEEP KNOWLEDGE EXTRACTION
The interested candidates must apply to the Ph.D. call that is currently open online at the website http://www.dottorato.polimi.it/index.php?id=53&L=1, selecting “Topic Scholarships”.
The deadline for application is May 21th, 2019.
Programming skills and some experience in applied statistics and data analysis are required. The successfull PhD candidate will be employed by the Politecnico di Milano, and will work in a very interdisciplinary and stimulating environment. Full details about enrollment conditions are available at the websitehttp://www.dottorato.polimi.it/index.php?id=53&L=1. The working language is English.
For further information please contact:
Prof. Francesca Ieva – firstname.lastname@example.org