CluePoints is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides a Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM) solution to the pharmaceutical industry. Our solution utilizes statistical algorithms to assess the quality and integrity of clinical trial data.
Extend the capacities of a system for central statistical monitoring of clinical trials by developing new statistical analyses and functionalities
Explore a range of data analysis and statistical modelling and evaluate (via simulations and application to real life datasets) their suitability, properties, ease of use etc.
Work in close collaboration with a team of statisticians and data mining experts
Interact with the regulatory agencies
Provide support to our team of data analysts and to our external customers regarding statistical questions
Publish scientific papers and work closely with academic groups
- PhD (or equivalent) in statistics or biostatistics
- 2+ post-doc years of research in the health sector
- Knowledge of languages (fluent English is required)
- Publications in scientific journals are an asset
- Good programming skills in R or Python are essential
- Competent user of modern bio-statistical methods relevant to drug development, such as mixed modelling, longitudinal/time series modelling, survival analysis, clinical trial simulation
· Experience with statistical programming in SAS
How to Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Oh, and by the way, we don’t need a cover letter!
Please note, we’re inviting candidates to apply who will be working out of our Belgium office. The role will be permanently based at our Belgium office. We will strictly only consider applications from candidates that are residents and/or hold a valid work permit for the location they apply for.